Good Deal? 21 NorthRiver

coholips

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/boa/4721210104.html ......

2005 21' North River Seahawk. Loaded with options and turnkey ready to fish!
-150HP Yamaha 4 Stroke. All services completed annually/100hours per manual. Excellent condition. Just serviced by dealer with compression check and engine download history. Reports available. 598 hours.
-EZ Loader Trailer with oil bath hubs, brake flush system, surge brakes and spare tire
-Lowrance LCX 113 HD Fish Finder/Chart Plotter/GPS/Radar with 10.4" screen
-Lowrance LRA1000 Radar
-Full canvas, side windows and fish curtain for complete enclosure. In excellent condition.
-Aluminum Radar Tower with light
-Huge in floor fish box
-Stainless Steel Prop
-Raw water washdown
-Rear fish/bleeder boxes
-Lowrance VHF
-Wired for Scotty Downriggers
-Trim Tabs
-Two Bilge Pumps
-Triple Batteries With Switch
-Battery charging system
-Setup for Minn Kota electric motor on bow

Awesome boat in great condition. Handles big/rough water extremely well. Title in hand. $29,500. Call show contact info

The only issue with the 2005 is it has an offshore bracket not a flotation style pod. The motors sit very low in the water and are more prone to purpoising. If you are interested in it make sure you sea trial it. I have an 04 with the well. The offshore bracket started part way through 04 and in to 05. In 06 they went to the flotation pod. Just my 2 bits.

The only issue with the 2005 is it has an offshore bracket not a flotation style pod. The motors sit very low in the water and are more prone to purpoising. If you are interested in it make sure you sea trial it. I have an 04 with the well. The offshore bracket started part way through 04 and in to 05. In 06 they went to the flotation pod. Just my 2 bits.

Lot's of those pods have been modified inexpensively. Quite a bit of talk about them on the net. It would still be worth buying and having the pod mod done IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot's of those pods have been modified inexpensively. Quite a bit of talk about them on the net. It would still be worth buying and having the pod mod done IMO.

For sure but good to know going into it. I think North River used to charge around 4 grand for the mod a few years back but I'm sure it could probably be done for half that elsewhere. Still another added cost though.

For sure but good to know going into it. I think North River used to charge around 4 grand for the mod a few years back but I'm sure it could probably be done for half that elsewhere. Still another added cost though.

Agreed. Good info going in :cool:.

Almost had mine up for sale as well. Found a 26' o/s in California with twin 150s and 200 hours on them. There was an offer pending on it it when I found it. Great deal asking 69,500.00 and went for 65k. I had my fingers crossed for a week that the deal would fall through. Really wanted that one.
Check out John Beery Yacht sales if you want to see it. Sorry, i don't know how to do links on a tablet.

Almost had mine up for sale as well. Found a 26' o/s in California with twin 150s and 200 hours on them. There was an offer pending on it it when I found it. Great deal asking 69,500.00 and went for 65k. I had my fingers crossed for a week that the deal would fall through. Really wanted that one.
Check out John Beery Yacht sales if you want to see it. Sorry, i don't know how to do links on a tablet.

That was a good deal on that boat for sure.

Back