Ghost's... do you believe?

albernifisher

My girlfriend and I just bought our first house,we have been living here for just over 3 months.Some really strange things have been happening,a knife rocking back and forth on the counter,bedroom door opens and closes,bed being shoved 3 times hard enough to wake us up.These are just a sample of whats going on here.Not sure if I believed in ghosts before but I do now

I believe.
Got some stories too. Not gunna burn out the two typing fingers cause I need them to to strip fly line on the square tails this weekend.
And got a long winded or two tale

You have started the official ghost story thread..... How 'bout you start...

(hint....... play with a camera)

quote:Originally posted by Lipripper

(hint....... play with a camera)

DO ITTTT :D ;)

img3937n.jpg

Hey Albernifisher I 100% believe! Growing up I lived in a brand new house and continually things simular to what you stated happened to me. Everytime I was left alone as a child something impossible would happen. Once I was even knocked out in front of my best friend. He says he saw nothing except my head snap back and my nose explode. I woke up a minute later and remember nothing. Found out this house was build on Pig farm land and they found bones when they started building.

When I moved out at 22 I had some more crazy experiences like lying in bed watching tv and my door opened and a blonde girl was standing there. She was wearing a white blouse with a longer jean skirt. Normally this would not be an issue for me but this time I could see through her. She looked right through me and began to walk towards my bed. Half way to me there is a sweak in my floor and when se got there is made the noise, this is when I knew this was fu--ed. Then when she finally got to my bed she pulled back my sheets and sat down beside me. This whole time I was fozen thinking there is no Fu--ing way but once this chick sit beside me I loose it and lunge at her and try and grab her. She disapears. The next night the same thing happened but as soon as my door opened I told her that she was not welcome and asked her to leave me alone.

I have never seen her again, although my dog always chances something around my house.

This stuff has run in my family and I have many more stories that will shock you.

to be honest gost's are there and they are looking for something or do not know they are dead. It sounds crazy but you have to try and talk to them and it should stop.

If you want more info PM me.

boat-2.jpg

Did you buy anything used.(garage sale, etc) Any gifts from friends or relations that are religious or into cult practices. Any pictures on the walls that still from former owner. You will be surprised to find objects moving around is usually tied to some object that has connections to worship of some deity. (False gods, Devils friends,Demons or what ever you want to call them.) Get rid of object and problem goes to. Been there done that. Can get really scary.
Hope this helps.

quote:Originally posted by calmsea

Ghosts? I am married to one. Unfortunately not the white bloused and jeans skirted one :(

How did you get the ring on at the wedding?

:D

I believe. Seen them and experienced some pretty weird a## crap. Had a similar experience to Cedarman. Deathly sick as a teenager and this woman walks into my room. Same thing, I can see right through her. She walks to the bed pulls back the covers and sits next to me. Tells me everything is going to be okay and puts her hand on my forehead. Felt like someone put extra cold ice on it. then she vanishes.

chalk it up to hallucinating with 102 degree temperature, but hallucinations don't open doors or pull back the covers.

Hey calms, is she a ghost because she's never there, or is she just as cold as death? if it's the later then she's a zombie, not a ghost:D

Extinction is Forever

My dad passed away and his ashes were sent to us on greyhound packed in a small box. I waited a week before I picked him up and when I got the box I put him in the front seat of my van and buckled him in. I then walked from the passenger side around the van and got in the front seat and looked over. There he was sitting in the seat buckled in looking straight ahead and he say's " Jesus Christ Ed what the hell took you so long" He had a bit of a smile on his face, I damn near crapped my pants. This is a true story, I haven't seen him since.

quote:Originally posted by bananas

Put the pipe away fishflyguy

Think we may be on to something.
That was smoke in her eye [:eek:)]

Back