get your LEH in!

Fixit

just completed my BCeID for me and harasses the friends and family enough to get their new FWID.

i like the new online better, no more screw ups (just discovered that i made an error on my brothers hunter number two years ago, then copied that error last year too FML) maybe thats why our group got no moose 3 years in a row

CLOSING DATE APPLICATIONS MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 11:59 p.m. MAY 27, 2016

I tell you that system is so F^&*(^ took me 2 hours to do as apparently i had a duplicate bcid who knew????with the same name and same address as me.....so it came back rejected..... when i called for a bc front counter guy says closet one is nanaimo ..... WTF i said you mean to tell me a place like Victoria whos is a government town and highest pop on vancouver island does not have a site ........uuummm no sorry ......

so after 2 days its all cleared up and was able to get it in but man you would think it would be a bit easier then this....

I found it ok on line but then l don't have a twin living at home. :) I knew from previous years time, dates an areas, hope they don't start messing with that

Went smooth for me.
I am assuming this should speed up results.
Long shot on moose as I filled a tag last year and the long shot Island Elk Draw.
Here's hoping.

I have a few paper leh's left over from last year. can I still use them? I did my fwid also so can do that way also.

Back