Gas war Comox Valley

Just got back from my weekly trip through Courtenay, yes they are all up around $1.23 - 1.27/liter,,, except the Chevron at the bottom of Mission Hill and the Costco, they were both $1.219/liter. The Costco gas bar doesn't take Visa/MC. That is a PITA when trying purchase gas on the company Visa:(. They only take American Express, Debit, and Costco-Cash (a prepaid Costco cash card from inside store).

Did not check on Boat gas, sorry people. But it has to have gone up as well. Sure glad I filled up a couple of Barrels on the Weekend:D

Last edited by a moderator:
It was fun while it lasted. Came back form Mcneill yesterday with an empty tank and missed it.
30 bucks more for a fill up.

WTH??? Anyone else had posts just disappear for no reason? Posted here this afternoon -- and now nada!!????

Well DUH!! just figured out that there are two threads with the same name--- nevermind...........

a bit of an aside to the comox discussion, but still close -

yah saw the same mama... did some work in Vic yesterday and noted the 108.9. Nanaimo has been 127.9 for ages!!! wtf?!

Thanks Bruce, good stuff to know. It is hard to find marked gas.

Does anyone sell it at the south end of town?

Gas war would be great!! But i say let it go, that's likely the most enviro green friendly set of tanks on the island. Done his due diligence and jumped all hoops thrown at him. Better to spend the effort starting now and get better results from those voted to draw and implement OCP

Gas war would be great!! But i say let it go, that's likely the most enviro green friendly set of tanks on the island. Done his due diligence and jumped all hoops thrown at him. Better to spend the effort starting now and get better results from those voted to draw and implement OCP

x2 thanks Lazoman

we need a gas war!! i do not want to support the gas station on the dyke, but if the gas is cheaper.......

Man! I support the gas on the dyke as much as i can!!

THat poor ******* went throug hell and back . I have a great respect for him and is perserverance.

He did a great job of that gas station.. Looks much better than what was there before.
Does he sell deisel?

Back