FS two of those fancy flashers that look like fish!

Anyone know what they are called or who makes the flashers? I like the looks of them. RC if you will ship I’ll buy them. Even give you an extra 5er for your troubles.

Wouldn’t that make them “glowers” instead of flashers?
I suppose you're right. I really can't imagine anything shiny or reflective does SFA down that deep.

(Sweet F*** All)

Anyone know what they are called or who makes the flashers? I like the looks of them. RC if you will ship I’ll buy them. Even give you an extra 5er for your troubles.
Oki tackle got bought out by Gibbs but they still make them https://www.gibbsdelta.com/collections/oki-tackle. They are the kingfisher model My kids bought me one years ago, it worked just fine.

You're not getting these damn things back, RC!!
I want nothing to do with them. I'm going to drink all that Fat Tug with a smile on my face and a full cooler of fish lol.

For real though I've heard great things about them. I'm just considering reducing my gear down by about 75%. I have my blues setup for socks and my chartreuse lemon lime for summer and my double glow black for winters. Done deal.

You're not getting these damn things back, RC!!
Those flashers make a perfect dummy setup for targeting the shallow fish. I’ll send you a pic of one that I bought years ago from Berry’s and it’s caught me a load of late summer fish, including the sox. All you need is a 5-6’ leader crimped to a clip. Run bait or spoons right above them and they’ll produce hits.

Back