FS: Two Cannon Mag-10 electric downriggers with new Scotty plugs $400 (North Van)

Pineapple Express

Selling two Cannon Mag-10 electric downriggers with new Scotty plugs, $400 (much more reliable and easier to use compared to the older plugs).

Cannon Mag-10 electric downriggers, with extendable booms and depth counter display. Booms collapse to 30" for storage, and extend to approximately 55" for fishing. Each downrigger comes with a swivel base.

These downriggers are ready to go fishing immediately. Secure the swivel base to your boat, plug them in, and away you go.

Downriggers work great and have a couple of nice features that Scotty downriggers don't offer:
- automatic shutoff when the cannonball reaches the water surface. No stop-beads to fiddle with or lose.
- positive ion control to regulate the voltage of the downrigger cable. No "black-box" required.
- electric pay-out of the downrigger cable for a smooth, controlled descent to the fishing depth.

They show some wear but they work great. One downrigger has brand new wire and cannon-ball clip on it, the other is fine. I paid $450 for these, then installed new Scotty plugs and new wire on one. Just want to sell for a fair price. Can meet in North Vancouver or in east Van or north Burnaby. Reply to this thread or send me a PM.

Cannon04_zps97052788.jpg

Cannon03_zpsda8ebd89.jpg

Cannon02_zpscef34b0a.jpg

Cannon01_zpsc7e011df.jpg

Thanks!

Didn't mean to be unpleasant - just didn't want you waiting around for a response from the seller. Tough to put tone into a typewritten response...

Thank-you your response appreciated. Just anxious to get a unit and learn how to fish. Still looking and learning.

Dorsalfin: I have a Scotty electric I'm just about to put for sale.

It's the model here: http://www.stevestonmarine.com/Scotty-Scotty-1106-Depthpower-Downrigger-1106S-Canada
But it doesn't have a swivel base. Instead it has a base where you can lift it up, and it comes with the Scotty angle iron base that you can mount to your boat. Or toss the base and buy the swivel base if you prefer that style. In good condition with good cable.. I'm thinking $350 is fair. Lowest price new is $480+tax=$530. Downrigger is in Vancouver. But I will be coming to the island to fish for the coming weekends.

I bought a new boat which came with downriggers already.

By the way, I also have a 18' Sangstercraft with inboard merc 135 and a 8hp yamaha high thrust kicker for sale. $3500. Boat is in Parksville.

PM me if interested.

Back