FS 2850 hard top Bayliner

kanuckle head

28ft mid 80's Bayliner Trophy, hardtop model 10ft beam
Trailer sold separately
Not registered in my name but have the papers, boat complete but will require TLC
Motor is a SB 350 volvo penta new parts on and a single prop VP 280 drive
$6000 obo

Galvanized Trail Rite triple axle
6 disc brakes, with electric over hydraulics brake controller
Registered , will sell once the boat is sold
$6000

Attachments

• [001053].jpg
    [001053].jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 246
The location is Delta
The TLC is that its hasn't been run for 3 years and when it did it ran great
Possibly the fuel is stale and the battery may need replacing but overall needs a good cleaning

The hull is solid and has been trailered most of its life, had a survey when I purchased the boat
This boat was a lost dream that I abandoned due to my family not wanting to go boating with me and purchasing a jet sled I mainly concentrated my efforts on river fishing

Hi, could you send me some more pics and more specifics? I know a couple guys that could be interested.
Thx, Bill

More than welcome to view her if your in the hood
This dream was spawned when a 2850 Trophy that I was following to big bank in 3/4 meter's white curlers and had to turn around because it was too much for me........I had a 228 Grady and it was breaching over the roof but this 2850 Trophy guide boat was dialed that I could not follow

I swore I wold have one, I did but big boats require big coin that I surrendered to
Had a Yanmar 6ly that would have made this project sweet but sold due to my defeat. Original plan a Pod and twins, but that is the most pricey:(

cloudbreak6-2015.jpg

My buddies boat that I tried to follow

Back