French Creek this weekend - anyone else?

Osama Bin Hopper

Gonna hit it?

Should be the right time... For the next few weeks I'd say.

Wondering if any other boats are planning on trying the area. Would like to say hi and have a brew if so.

Salty, MyEscape, C.S., Baddog... the list goes on.

Channel 69 if you're out there, call for Osama.

Jeff

ill be a bit south outta nanoose. Keep us updated ill post somethin when i get out. Havent heard much except that nanaimos hot.

im going to be there this weekend, probably fish mistaken, or even french creek, how many boats are going out there?

THIS weekend Brad!!!

According to said calendar it hasn't happened yet! Heard you guys moved south?

Have some flatlanders in this weekend and gonna pound the area in hopes of some of those same whites we smoked last year.

Anyone else going???

I wont be fishing this weekend [V] I have rented a house boat on sproat lots of drinking :D

osama did you get out? winds were pretty bad, fished mistaken monday, picked up two, 15 and 16 pounds, missed a good hit, all on a hootchie

giusti

Was out for a couple of hours Monday off French Creek. Had one fish on briefly and that was that. Didn't mark any bait or anything.

Sounds like you weren't the only one in the right place. Tried calling you about two on the VHF.

Nice work!

i fished the top of mistaken, in the direction towards sangster, only fished probably 3 hours, downrigger problems, so only fished one rod, 180 feet deep, on a hoochie,green,black,silver, and red mixture, not sure of the name of it, there have been about 6 fished pulled from there in the last few days, fish it kelly

im itchin to get out there.i just got the go ahead from the parents to put the boat in for the weekend. ill tell you how it goes or when ill be heading out!

im itchin to get out there.i just got the go ahead from the parents to put the boat in for the weekend. ill tell you how it goes or when ill be heading out!

ill be out saturday evening outta beachcomber prob 6-8 then fish hard sunday morning 6-2 Prob fish mistaken and if its slow switch over to gerald. Friend got into a few there yesterday but had seal problems. Weather permitting. Keep an eye out ill be in my little 14fter with a 30 yamie

ill be out saturday evening outta beachcomber prob 6-8 then fish hard sunday morning 6-2 Prob fish mistaken and if its slow switch over to gerald. Friend got into a few there yesterday but had seal problems. Weather permitting. Keep an eye out ill be in my little 14fter with a 30 yamie

Back