FREE - Vancouver Canucks vs. San Jose Sharks - PRE-SEASON

I have 4 tickets for the Canucks vs. Sharks pre-season game on Monday, September 16th, 7:00.

These are my season tickets:
Section 122
Row 9
Seats 9, 10, 11, 12.

First person who wants them PM me and I will email transfer them to you.

These are FREE.

Have lots of others during the season available for face value.

BT

Uck..............With a capital F. Stupid ferries...and work

that was pretty cool of you to do that !!

good on ya , hopefully the recipients have kids there takin !!

fd
I got them Fog Ducker. I missed you at Poets Nook I was there only for 2-3 days with the Dentists lol. The tickets will go to one or two needy family's at my wife's school who love hockey but obviously can't afford to go . This is very nice of Him as I bet the prices on the tickets will be $100 a piece as everybody knows there's no discount for preseason lol. I have seasons as well but sold the package to a buddy and in the past I have given tickets to the very same school and families.

When I'm all caught in my gear and head to Nanaimo ill probabably toss him a couple cannon balls cause that's just the kind of guy I am.

Cheers

ahh , the dentists !! best neighbors in sum time , great group of guys ,actually got Jeremy's phone number ,
got myself a new fishin partner here in Van , get the back tweaked a bit too perhaps : )
who says dentist dont drink lol.. catch ya next time CCB
hi ta the Dentist Clan for me...

again , good on all ya guys !! what comes around , goes around !!

fd

I got them Fog Ducker. I missed you at Poets Nook I was there only for 2-3 days with the Dentists lol. The tickets will go to one or two needy family's at my wife's school who love hockey but obviously can't afford to go . This is very nice of Him as I bet the prices on the tickets will be $100 a piece as everybody knows there's no discount for preseason lol. I have seasons as well but sold the package to a buddy and in the past I have given tickets to the very same school and families.

When I'm all caught in my gear and head to Nanaimo ill probabably toss him a couple cannon balls cause that's just the kind of guy I am.

Cheers

They are the nicest and most generous guys you will ever meet. Oh yeah 2 dentists and a chiropractor lol. Oh and they drink lol.

Cheers

Back