Free cannon balls !!!!!

CCB

That's right giving away my balls again hahah. Giving away 20lbs of lead coated in anyway you like it from 6 oz to 20lbs or 10lbs 1oz to 4.5oz . Going to the first 5 people that can answer this question.

What toothy critter is so vicious they will eat each other sometimes ?
Pm all answers please

Only to members of this site.

In any form I can make
Sturgeon weights
Cannon balls finned or round
Bettie's
Pyramids
Sticks
Small cannon balls
Black Sea base jigs
Flutter jigs

Thanks to tons of members on this site. This will be the last time for a while I'm giving away free lead. Soooo get on it, we all need a little free stuff once in a while.

Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Rabbits not in this universe
Winner marwood
Winner tortuga

Last edited by a moderator:
This is actually kind of funny such crazy answers yet so easy lol . Logging off for a few hours so far only 2 winners .

This it is not.....

photo_zps32fe9479.jpg

Ling cod was the right answer there's some crazy a$$ answers there but man I thought it was easy I guess I have caught to many that have eaten there own and its local first thing to pop into my head.This was actually kinda fun some crazy people out, there some answers I cannon repeat either lol

The winners are

Wmarwood
Tortuga
eaglemaniac
Island girl
Fishyboy99

consolation prize issued to someone I wont mention any names lol

one

PM me your contact info or call me shipping may be the only option in some cases if we cant figure something else out.

Tony

I just read them all haha thanks for the laughs guys next time I will make it a but harder LOL.

Just picked up my free cannonballs from FA, Thanks Owen. It was very nice of you to make it that much easier for the local winners to collect there prize. And of course a big Thank You to Tony (CCB) for making such a generous offer. Can't wait to give them a try.;) eman

Back