for trade: commercial crab trap , bait box, bouy, rope

islander55

hey im looking to trad my stainless steel commercial crab trap for a prawn trap or two. this trap fishes really well and comes with over a 100ft of 5/16 lead sinking rope, a buoy, and a vinyl coated bait box. please let me know what all you got thank you

are you exiting the crabbing hobby? I am looking for a replacement crab cage set since i lost mines in the river. I have a pretty good idea what happened to it. would you consider selling it?

hey im looking to trad my stainless steel commercial crab trap for a prawn trap or two. this trap fishes really well and comes with over a 100ft of 5/16 lead sinking rope, a buoy, and a vinyl coated bait box. please let me know what all you got thank you

Tried to PM you but says your box is full. I've got a few stainless steel prawn traps with all clips and bait boxes. PM me if interested.

Thats strange, my inbox has no messages. maybe its because i am a new user. But anyway, i found a great deal on craigslist and will be going with that. good luck on your sale my friend. =)

Back