For Sale: 2003 Seawolf 26' aluminum pilothouse

Gray Wolf

26' water line 29' LOA, 5.7 liter Volvo Penta 280 hp duo prop. Cruise 23 knots WOT 38 knots. 130 gal fuel tank. Regular maintenance, runs perfect, looks new, clean engine. 8 hp high thrust Yamaha kicker on hydrolics and remote steering station. 10" Furuno depth finder, GPS, chartplotter, GPS overlay, radar. icom VHF radio. Bose stereo. Refer. Shore power with 50 ft cord. 2 group 30 house batteries 1 group 24 starting battery on switch with built in smart charger and solar charger. Scotty elec. downriggers. 2 automatic bilge pumps. 2 defrost fans. Wallas diesel stove/heater. Head with 17 gal holding tank and elec. pump out, shower, 6 gal hot water heater, 50 gal fresh water tank, shower sump pump. Deep stainless steel sink with single lever faucet. Hot and cold fresh water washdown and raw water washdown in cockpit. UHMW fillet table/fish cleaning station. Huge berth in bow, 4 person dinning table/chart table converts to 2 person berth. Lights, window coverings, cushions, storage, hanging locker, this boat is loaded, more than I can list, call for more details. EZ loader tandem axle trailer and Delphin high pressure floor dingy included. This is a seafood collecting machine with comfort and safety at a premium! Handles rough water! Builders web site Seawolfmarine.com. Comparable new 165,000.00 plus, asking 134,000.00 Boat is in LaConner, WA owner in Wenatchee, WA. 509-630-0641

Last edited by a moderator:
I do have some photo's but I'm sorry I'm just not very computer savy and don't know how to post them on this forum. If I have your email I will be glad to forward the emails I have with pictures and or you can go to the boat builders site at seawolfmarine.com

I'm also sorry for taking so long to respond, forgot that I need to check this once in awhile :(

Gray Wolf

I was able to post pictures in an album. Go to my profile and look for the Gray Wolf Album. There shoud be 3 pictures posted.

Beauty! :) Love your boat Gray Wolf...if the Grady were not my obsession.......Welded Aluminums are it

Just curious-is that a diesel. What kind of fuel consumption (u.s. Gal will do) gas or diesel at cruise do you think you get.

Is this boat still for sale? I would probably prefer outboards but love the look at Seawolf boats

I take it you have sold this boat by now

Back