For Sale: 2 MR3's, Cammo jacket, FishFinder & More

Haze

Stuff for Sale:
If you see something you like or need more info about send me an email dean_moody@hotmail.com or give me a phone call 250 923 8590.
All stuff is located in Willow Point Campbell River, prices firm.

2 Islander Gold (solid back) MR3 Reels
- these reels are in excellent shape spooled with tough line ready to go. There is a little bit of wear and tear on the reel seats as I had them on Fenwick rods that had metal seats. Other than that they are in excellent shape. You’ll notice I even had the hard plastic knobs replaced with short firm rubber handles.
- $350 each
url]

1 Sea King small sized (similar to a shimano 1000gt) Salmon Mooching reel
This real has a 1 way drag, it’s a small reel smaller than the shimano 2000Gt’s about the same size as the 1000GT. It was a lot of fun for playing fish, I used it on my third rod for pinks and chum for about two months. Works great, has tough line with about a 70’ Berkley 20lb line shock cord on it nice and clean.
- $40
url]

1 Eagle SeaFinder 480 DF (dual frequency: low power and high – for really deep fishing)
This is a great little black and white fishfinder/bottom finder. Bought a brand new transducer for it beginning of the summer ($99), bought I got a new color unit so this one is up for grabs. Has the manual, transducer the unit and the stand for it. Paid over $700 for it a few years back
- $50
url]

1 Rio WF7 Versitip Interchangeable Tip system (mainline and 15’ tips)
Bought this for a cruise we did to Alaska, fished it for a few days there in Sitka and Jeuno, and tried it out 2-3x back home. Comes with mainline, full float tip, Clear intermediate tip, Brown slow sink tip, Grey fast sink & Dark Grey SUPER fast sink tip. All tips are 15’ with welded loops on ends for easy change-ups.
I only used the clear int, and Superfast tips, the rest haven’t even gotten wet. Paid $150 for it plus tax.
- $90
url]

1 American Gourmet Deluxe Char-Broil (model 04201100)
This is a BBQ/smoker we got it as a house warming gift. It’s been used 2 maybe 3 times? Anways comes with the manual and the bag of charcoal brickets. These sell at Canadian Tire for $180-$240 new.
- $40
url]

1 US Military Issue Woodland Camouflaged Goretex jacket size medium regular (fits big).
Bought 2 of these down in the USA, only ever use the one so the other is up for grabs.
Has heavy duty construction zippers and pockets. Has vents in sleeves a skirt around waist and a big hood. Barely ever been used, looks great.
- $50
IMGP0068.jpg

BBQ/smoker now sold

Still have the jacket fits like a large
Lots of pockets goretex, breath zippers under arms, big hood
Still have the Rio Versitip 7wt fly line system
Still have the Sea King reel - new price $30 line included

Back