Flyfishing Kamchatka

IronNoggin

"These fish hit that huge fly broadside because they're Killers! They WANT to KILL something!" :D

DEFINITELY on my Bucket List! VERY much hope to make it there before I wander on!

A little bit of promo in these vids, but a good amount of Great Action footage!

http://vimeo.com/user9378908/videos

ENJOY!
hangloose.gif

Cheers,
Nog

Sweet stuff for sure!

Ill bring Eastern Rises next time I'm up for ya

Stoopid me deleted it.... No worries got another DL'n right now.

Sweet Someone put up the Metalhead torrent too

Not to shake a hornets nest but those guys are far removed from hollywood and really require video sales to keep doing what they do....If you really enjoy it then it might be worth supporting. Im not saying its wrong as i know everyone these days torrents almost exclusively including myself but in this case i personally might think twice.

Don't disagree with ya kelly...

Show me where I can buy either of the two above mentioned(around here).. The wife tried to order Metalhead (for Xams 2 years in a row)at a certain Victoria store the first year it had not been released yet due to the production problems they had at the time and the second the guy told her that it wasn't worth it....:rolleyes:

Those guys don't make money... they make the experience that was paid for by the sponsors.. Do you not wish you were in those shots? I wish could make that experience....
I would love to have DVD versions but I can't find them.(not much of an online order guy, when while online I can get it for free....)

That far down town scares me...

I'll give them a call.. My file had no seeds

....Oh... Im gunna watch Eastern rises, got it again. I'll burn it for ya Nog

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for blowing it for me :D Found many blown rivers myself

I am now reminded why eastern rises rules.... Nog , I will give it to you on one caveat... No repercussions from the Missuz.

.... Nog , I will give it to you on one caveat... No repercussions from the Missuz.

20.gif
Chicken Chit!
1.gif

If Ol' Forbesy can't get a rise out of her (pun intentional) trying to entice me to wander over to Thighland under the guise of "fishing new species", methinks you'll be quite safe. :D
Besides, she is already WELL aware of my dream to combine this type of fishing with a Maral (their version of Elk) and a Marco Polo Sheep hunt. Only problem I see is the winning of the Lottery TWICE to Make It So!!

Ahhhh... But a Man CAN Dream...

Cheers,
Nog

sweet vid but the misty mornings on steel streams the morning after monsoon rains you cant beat. some of the steelhead days you guys have had in your years, i would take over kamchatka

I worked with a guy on the dean that went and guided over there. He said that he could have sworn he heard a taimen swim by him. Amazing pictures he came back with too. Huge fish. Wicked country. On my bucket list as well

Back