Floating Fishing Lodge for sale in Rivers Inlet

chrisp

Admin
Staff member
Hi guys, I received this email yesterday ....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi,
I work for the Province of BC (Asset Investment Recovery) and our department sells Government assets. We are currently selling a seized floating fishing lodge located in Rivers Inlet.

I thought your members might be interested in this so here is the link to the website that it is being sold on www.bcauction.ca . This is a web based, bid style auction site run by the BC Government. This particular sale consists of 3 auction lots A65587, A65356 and A65353 and they all close on Nov 30, 2010. All the information we have about the lodge is posted and the bid process is explained on the auction home page.

Thanks for your time

Daryl Anderson
Regional Disposal Manager
Asset Investment Recovery
Procurement and Supply Services
Phone: (250)952-4675 Fax: (250)952-4224
E-mail: Daryl.Anderson--at--gov.bc.ca
Visit us online at: www.pss.gov.bc.ca/air
Committed to our customers...always working for you!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Big Spring Resort .... Here's the website - http://www.bigspringresort.com/

This really is a shame. I have friends that had a great time at this resort. Good prices and great fishing... Damn.....

holmsey, never said we would rent it out, just a private clubhouse.
Would never want to get involved with anything that involves hassles ........ but I wasn't speaking about being married was I?

OK Time , lets think this one out :) , we have enough guys here to fish the s**t out of the area and probably enough skill sets to maintain it so ...................now all we need to do is get the dollars eh ?

Still using your hooking device by the way and it is standing up well !

Cheers

AL

Al
Good to hear the stick is working.
Just did a redesign but haven't tested it yet.

Back