Fishing nootka sound

JDR

So ,after 5yrs of renting a place in the sound always the same dates phone to confirm this years booking and were told no go already booked it for the week. We normally book for 4 days. Asked why he bumped us and reply wasTHAT'S BUISINESS. What a bunch of crap. So I'm looking for a place to accomodate 3 boats 6 guys . Don't really want a big time lodge as we all like to hang together cook and bs in 1 place, A small private place would be great,NOT BLIGH ISLAND LODGE. Any help would be appreciated early august just after the long weekend. Thanks JDR

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea. Ashley Mangles. Smart young guy, new wife and baby.. Definitely give this guy your business. You wont be disappointed.

FYI....Hoiss Point Lodge has been sold and it will be moved up to knights inlet where the lodge burned down last year.......holmes*

Thanks for the info.... I guess I will be looking for a new place to stay this summer.
What's your plan for season?
GLG

We are lacking reports from 'KnightS Inlet" wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more!

I feel your pain & contempt

So ,after 5yrs of renting a place in the sound always the same dates phone to confirm this years booking and were told no go already booked it for the week. We normally book for 4 days. Asked why he bumped us and reply wasTHAT'S BUISINESS. What a bunch of crap. So I'm looking for a place to accomodate 3 boats 6 guys . Don't really want a big time lodge as we all like to hang together cook and bs in 1 place, A small private place would be great,NOT BLIGH ISLAND LODGE. Any help would be appreciated early august just after the long weekend. Thanks JDR

I feel your pain & contempt. We were told our dates might be "off a few days" this year and when I called to confirm, the only dates available were 2 weeks prior or 2 weeks after what we had in 2012. We didn't even get the "That's business" line. They obviously don't know how to run a business or have heard of "client relationship". Good luck on your search.

in the bay behind Critter, there are several newer cabins with docks, which I suspect might be potential places to consider. Doe anyone know about them? DAJ

Holmes, Gotta mean less competition for Critter and Moutcha.....They'll be happy....Not sure its good for the rest of us though.

Hey guys don't mean to break into the party but i'm thinking there maybe more anchorages for guys that want to do it on the hook!! less leases is good in my book!!!

Back