Fishing Courses

Hey all i'm a West Aussie bloke over in Vancouver on a working visa for a couple of years , looking at getting into fishing BC over the summer but don't know where to start with gear or spots to fish . I'm a keen fisherman back home but always fished for large tropical saltwater fish ( pretty easy to catch , live baits and big gear) the game and gear over here looks a bit harder and after someone over here a piont in the right direction ! Heading to Asia next week but will be back in early june and super keen to get straight into catching my first action !

I found this, but I'm not sure if he is the right guy.

memoriam.jpg

I and all my family would like to thank the staff of the Lake of the Woods District Hospital, especially the wonderful people on 3rd and 2nd east. for their kind treatment of my father Tom Thomson Sr. I am sure that after getting to know him it wasn't easy for you all to see him go either.

Thanks also to the wonderful staff at the Zellers Coffee Shop, Dads home away from home. I am sure that Tom T's tea table will never be the same.

A memorial service celebrating the life of Thomas Herbert Gault Thomson will be held Wednesday July 6 2005 at the Knox United Church corner of 2nd St S and 5th Ave S Kenora ON

Jim's Fishing Charters
www.JimsFishing.com
http://ca.youtube.com/user/Sushihunter250

Used to lay in bed on Galiano Island on Sunday nights listening to his radio show. Remember hearing guys calling in talking about their weekend fishing trips. In particular i remember stories about guys fishing Cowichan bay and the huge fish they were getting. I was a kid with a 12'er and a 6 evinrude. I had my charts out figuring out how i could get there...without my mom knowing where i went.lol never did that trip.Now i live here but the fish are gone.
But, spent lots of days mooching live herring in Active Pass and catching some big fish.back when you could take 4 per day
ahhhhh.....i'm so glad of those memories

a total MILF.Man I Love Fishing

Back