Fishing buddies

F

fishcatcher

I haven't fished for a lonnnnnnnng time and I sure miss the thrill of catching a salmon. :( I don't drive anymore so anyone out there interested in having a fishing buddy? I'm sure that we can share some good fish stories. :)

I'm in North Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada. Where are you?

Hey runt!
If you're ever up here in Vancouver (it's next to North Burnaby), British Columbia, Canada and want someone to go fishing with, let me know before you come. You can post a reply on the Sportfishingbc.com website under "General Forum" - "Fishing buddies". I should also mention that I don't drive and I don't have a boat either. However, if have a boat or drive, I'm sure that we can find places to fish.
fishcatcher

Is there anyone out there who's interested in having a fishing buddy. I know that runt is interested but he is down in Lynden, WA maybe when he's up here, we can go fishing together. I'm in North Burnaby (next to Vancouver) in beautiful British Columbia, Canada. catcher

Hi runt,
Thanks for the comeback. Sundays are my best days. Just let me know when you want to go fishing and where we can meet. I don't have any fishing equipment anymore so I hope that you don't mind sharing yours. [:I] I'll offer to share some of the expenses as well. :)catcher

Back