Fish Farms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry Fabe's, but anything put out by Seawest is not news. It's fictional opinion based on the premise to mislead the public and try to mitigate the damage real science is doing. It's a media site hired by the Farms to spin propaganda in their favour. On Fabians website, it clearly lists the Salmon Farmers Association as clients. He has since hidden all this info.

That is some funny **** right there. Gets called out and changes his website so he can still retain his stupid battle cry of not being in bed with fish farms....truth is out bud, you are a lying tool

If the conclusion is that PRV is not that harmful will it accepted? or will people just claim that the government is in bed with industry

if they create regulations that smolts must be PRV free before entering a fish farm would that be acceptable?

Or is the only acceptable conclusion that fish farms must be removed?

Here is a simple answer.....

Get the eff off the salmon migration routes.

Sorry Fabe's, but anything put out by Seawest is not news. It's fictional opinion based on the premise to mislead the public and try to mitigate the damage real science is doing. It's a media site hired by the Farms to spin propaganda in their favour. On Fabians website, it clearly lists the Salmon Farmers Association as clients. He has since hidden all this info.
Just moved it....
http://fabiandawsonmedia.com/partnerships/

So, not much different than Almo blog page? This is were you fail so badly. You were just given an opportunity to disprove what he is saying and instead you and others just make it a joke. If there was real science being done, what is it? And who by? You would think you could have shown us........

Pssst, this is a public option website for sports fisherman, not a science factual website. If you don't like peoples opinions fine good to know but he's no different than you and yet your opinion is the only one that counts?

Pssst, this is a public option website for sports fisherman, not a science factual website. If you don't like peoples opinions fine good to know but he's no different than you and yet your opinion is the only one that counts?[/QUOTE]

the only ones that count are the ones wanting FF's out of our waters. this is a sportsfishing forum for fisherman, not farmers nor their supporters.

I
So, not much different than Almo blog page? This is were you fail so badly. You were just given an opportunity to disprove what he is saying and instead you and others just make it a joke. If there was real science being done, what is it? And who by? You would think you could have shown us........

Pssst, this is a public option website for sports fisherman, not a science factual website. If you don't like peoples opinions fine good to know but he's no different than you and yet your opinion is the only one that counts?

I won't waste my time reading anything written by you on your website. Its just fake news, but a rah rah for the farmers to read. My opinion is formed from reading the science. Your opinion is formed because your are compensated monetarily to promote...big difference.

I

I won't waste my time reading anything written by you on your website. Its just fake news, but a rah rah for the farmers to read. My opinion is formed from reading the science. Your opinion is formed because your are compensated monetarily to promote...big difference.
See.... Your not reading my posts. Your just throwing sand...... I never once asked you to read anything on anyone website. I've only asked why you believe your opinion counts and someone else's doesnt? You've attacked the poster and not the information you are calling fake news. You just had a chance to argue fact to fact and improve your position. But your choice was to attack me and the whomever this Dawson person is.

Last edited:
Wild fish predation project

http://www.pac.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/science/aquaculture/wfpp-ppps/index-eng.html

Since spring of 2017, DFO has been sampling the stomach contents of farmed Chinook and Atlantic Salmon to see if they contain any wild fish.

Results
  • 7,200 farmed salmon were sampled in 2017.
  • Results show very low levels of predation, consistent with the results of previous studies.
  • 9 wild fish were found in farmed salmon in 2017, making the prevalence 0.125%.
  • 6 of these fish were herring, while 3 could not be fully identified, but were most likely herring.
As usual I expext the usual responses such as deflection, calling poster shills, or the topic changer that switches the topic to an already extensively discussed portion of the debat “ya but what about the ...” or some kind of slight of hand comment about another forum members intelegence and of course the consperiacy perspective. It’s all pretty predictable here on this forum and it beyond getting old.

Attack the contents of the study if you disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back