First Spring over 15lbs of the season!!!

S

SIR

Whooohoooo finally got something in the boat over 15 lbs. Also had a couple of 8 lb'ers as well as two shakers. Man was it every ugly out there today though, tide screaming one way, wind screaming the other, my body still feels like it's swaying and I've been back on dry land for over two hours :)

Were a little shallower today 160' and coming up stuffed with small herring. Lot's of bait balls and not a seal in site (probably too windy so they all stayed home). Tiger Prawn hootchie and white/green glow hootchie were the winners today.

If your boat still dry so far this season - WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR??? THAR"S FISH IN THEM THAR WATERS!!!

Congrats on your fish. You are definitely right about it being ugly out there today. Went out of roberts bank this morning with no keeper fish. Lots of bait fish around and lots of chop. Hopefully this weather lets up soon.

Yep, I was the cork trying not to get flushed out the other end of the pass :D

Awesome, the wind can stand that tide straight up in the air, makes it a litle lumpy in there. Good to hear you had a successful charter. Great way to launch your season.
I'm headed for Telegraph for the long weekend the halies abound.

Back