First commercial fish farm proposed for Strait of Juan de Fuca

You pro farm guys are so focussed on AM. Scientists all over the world say this is a bad idea. Regardless of what you say, I read what the scientists say, and then form my opinion from that. Just because some guy on a forum tosses pellets into a net does not make him an expert on the environmental impacts his employer creates. I do get trying to protect a job though.

You pro farm guys are so focussed on AM. Scientists all over the world say this is a bad idea. Regardless of what you say, I read what the scientists say, and then form my opinion from that. Just because some guy on a forum tosses pellets into a net does not make him an expert on the environmental impacts his employer creates. I do get trying to protect a job though.
Well said rockdog. I like Clint R's response at: http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum...first-nation-leaders.64127/page-7#post-802105
Oh I agree. Just pointing out the fact that you don't know any more Than Morton what kind of fish they are. And that people on here are quick to slam Morton because she's not a salmon biologist. Not saying your not a biologist just Asking Why we should believe you and not her? Because you work at a fish farm? Like I say janitor at the hospital tells you you need surgery would you believe him.
Easier to herd the troops with an identified bogeyman/woman I guess..

Hey, I was just wondering:) Let's give her a few days to see how strongly she feels about American based salmon farms.

Are there not other scientists who disagree with open net pen technology? Or is she the only one?
Very little of what I read actually is from AM. You may be surprised to hear this, but there is a ton of literature and studies from many scientists out there that have proven that this technology is not good for a number of reasons.

Back