Firewood

Prawn Star

I am looking for a cord of wood. CL and FB searches have too many scammers. I had one CL listing I thought was good. When I told the seller I wanted to see before I bought he never responded. I am in CR and would like some idea where to find a reliable source.

Good luck with your search.
I have found that about 70 % of the online ads were unreliable.
Had a couple of sellers trying to pass off wet wood as seasoned.

Good luck with your search.
I have found that about 70 % of the online ads were unreliable.
Had a couple of sellers trying to pass off wet wood as seasoned.
There's gotta be some legit firewood sellers in the area. I often hear "I've got a guy" but it seems that guy is hard to find. I've been had on the wet firewood before. Nice dry stuff on top and punky **** on the bottom.

I am looking for a cord of wood. CL and FB searches have too many scammers. I had one CL listing I thought was good. When I told the seller I wanted to see before I bought he never responded. I am in CR and would like some idea where to find a reliable source.
Try Brian Walker in Courtney. He has had a chainsaw repair shop for years and usually has quality wood for sale. He is on 5th street. If he doesn't have wood himself he might know someone.

Try Brian Walker in Courtney. He has had a chainsaw repair shop for years and usually has quality wood for sale. He is on 5th street. If he doesn't have wood himself he might know someone.

Thanks. I can't find Brian Walker. I'm still searching as the only "solid" lead turned out to be an effen SCAMMER.

Back