Wild Bill

I wasn't sure where to post this however since I won a Black Creek Bison Ranger in 5.56 NATO, 4 boxes of shells and a gun bag and a $1000 towards optics and accessories I thought you might find it interesting! $25 to purchase a sticker that entitles you to a free entry on a firearms package (legal loophole?). Good odds, 30 to around 100 stickers sold depending on package and when the are all sold out they draw for the prize and ship to the winner UPS for free!

Does the total sticker value equal the cost of the package? Congrats on the win, is that built on the AR 15 platform?

I'm not sure about receiver compatability however they manufacture a straight pull bolt receiver for the AR and a rifle with that receiver.. Clips, stock and probably barrel thread compatible.
Value/cost looks pretty clos but I'm sure they make some money.

Attachments

• 20221108_163237.jpg
    20221108_163237.jpg
    386.9 KB · Views: 39
  • 20221108_163113.jpg
    20221108_163113.jpg
    377 KB · Views: 39
I'm not sure about receiver compatability however they manufacture a straight pull bolt receiver for the AR and a rifle with that receiver.. Clips, stock and probably barrel thread compatible.
Value/cost looks pretty clos but I'm sure they make some money.
There was a guy doing this for nice cigars on Instagram. My buddy won a couple times. Taking advantage of wholesale buying power and doing contests at retail break even (allegedly). My buddy agreed he would never purchase the cigars for the retail cost but to gamble for them at a fraction of the cost was a no brainer, in his opinion. It's an interesting sales model, opens up buyers that wouldn't have been interested otherwise.

Back