Finally Broke 30

Barbender

Son and I were out on Sat. Nailed this one just past Beechey. Was really nice because had one bust off 5 minutes earlier. Thanks 2 Reel charters by the way for spotting the rod bouncing in the holder. My crew was asleep. Anyway this one came in at 34lbs.
jesse2.jpg

Well DONE Barbender!!!! Looks like you have a good first mate.
Steve41[8D]

Sweet,,,, good job on breaking 30,,, still searching myself...

Beatiful fish, congrats. If I ever get one that big, I think I'll have Blackwater Co. do a repro of it.

Cheers, Dman

Nice for the son to see a big fish ,he will be pump for fishing now

cheers

Hey Barbender, looking at the big smile on the little fella, are you sticking with your story about who caught the fish! :)Nice one, congrats! All I have been breaking so far this year in terms of size, "is wind"..... :D Striper Sniper

Hi, Barbender.

Beautiful fish, wish I was over on the Island. Stuck in the big smoke on the mainland, till my holidays in Aug & Sept. I'll probably just be dreamin of Tyee's till then. Keep up the good work, way to show the little guy how it's done.

TheBigGuy

Good job Barbender! That picture is worth a thousand words. I bet the little guy will be talking about that one for ever. Making memories and forming traditions, priceless. Thanks for sharing.

great job, as well my son and I both picked up 32lbers this past week in barkley sound.

Judging by the grin, I think you have a permanent fishing buddy;)

Thanks for the input guys. It is so much fun having a son who loves fishing as much as I do. We fish together just about every week end. The deal we have is if we get a good salmon we stop at Ice Cream mountain on the way home. After this one he got a triple scoop waffle cone.

Some how I think you will be going to Ice Cream mountain after every trip;)

Wow,thats a beauty.
Gotta love that pic with the little guy.
Awesome.:D

Back