EZ-Steer bar

TenMile

Hey guys,

Cleaning out the garage on the weekend and I found a long EZ-Steer bar. It's just the bar and the male connectors on the ends -- I don't have the quick releases. Bar is the longer size -- over 30" when extended. It's a bit stiff but would work as a backup.

Willing to part with it for a 6-pack of the Island's finest IPA.

where you at? i could use a spare..

i lost half of mine offshore in banfeild this fall... ( when you hold one end the other end will slide out and sink)

if trophywife doesnt end up with it id greatly appreciate it!

I have one as well with some of the other fittings like the stainless wrap and quick connect fitting. Missing the kicker end as it broke off and went to the bottom of the river. If someone needs it or as a spare then the first 6 pack of Amber Ale can have mine too. I live in Delta and make it over to the island regularly as well.

I have one as well with some of the other fittings like the stainless wrap and quick connect fitting. Missing the kicker end as it broke off and went to the bottom of the river. If someone needs it or as a spare then the first 6 pack of Amber Ale can have mine too. I live in Delta and make it over to the island regularly as well.

I could use a spare. Let me know next time your coming to nanaimo and I'll have a sixer waiting for you.

Too late to help your loss now FixIt however I added a rubber bungee cord to my bar to assist in returning the bar from its maximum length. It would also prevent losing half of it. I have a pool noodle on mine as well so it will float. EZ Steer sells a rubber cord as well but I think theirs is $35 and mine was $3 at Canadian Tire

Back