Everyone needs to attand this meeting..sfab

In the new year sometime. If you are on Chris's email list you will get a notice of any important meetings to attend.

A really good Sat. night meeting after the SFAB-South Coast meeting- More to come shortly in regards to Halibut-
:)

pro....i still want to push forward getting an advertisement in the TC to alert public to spring meeting, time, date, place (shouldn't just be an email list!) as well as educate the problem with the 88/12 if unresolved by then. I have talked to DC Reid and he is on board combining our advertisement with a writeup himself about the issues and what SFAB is all about. Lets cram that room (even if we do get some issues resolved before then!)

Porfisher
There are a lot of people on Boz email list and maybe 50% show up.

We require the day to day fisherman to show up, the guys who sit back and watch for the out come. Ever day during my travels I talk to fisherman and the common word on the street is they don't know about the , they only know 25% of the true storyand they are POed when I up date them.

I'm with Deewar, place a 3 day add in the paper and let us see if suuport will go up.

I'm game to try anything that will get people to show in big numbers...even when there isn't a crisis. Just come out to stay informed. And as the late Leslie Nelson used to say don't call me Shirley...Doug don't call me porfisher!!!! :)

Sorry Profisher

I just came from dental surgery when I wrote my post and it must of been a slip of the keys when I wrote Porfisher, I'm just lucky I didn't hit the "o" key twice and wrote Poorfisher.

I apologise and to pay for my poor typing skills, I'll buy you a beer next time I see you. Maybe on the 17th at the 6 mile

Its all good, just joking around. When I finally make a typo (lol) you can bug me.

Mr. Nielsen would not appreciate having his name chopped up either
:p

I'm game to try anything that will get people to show in big numbers...even when there isn't a crisis. Just come out to stay informed. And as the late Leslie Nelson used to say don't call me Shirley...Doug don't call me porfisher!!!! :)

My first typo..how ironic!!! lol

Back