elk lake Victoria??

I am going to try and fish elk lake tomorrow. The other problem I have is that I rarely get to go out for more than a couple of hours. So tomorrow will be the same but I am still looking to break either the 20 inch or the 3 lb mark, thats my goal for the lake, there is defenitely lots of fish I always catch my limit now but as of the last few outings my fish have ranged from 12 to 17 inches, nothing over 2lbs. as for the rowers I have been quite impressed they have acctually been pretty good about going around me, just gotta watch out for some of those girls wow!!! :)

Bob

Are you killing the fish Bob? if you catch and release it might bring you good karma and you might be able to get the big one:)

Are you killing the fish Bob? if you catch and release it might bring you good karma and you might be able to get the big one:)

I never kill the small ones cause I kinda feel sorry for them. So If they are over 14 inches Ill take up to my limit home. As I love trout. Also I give some to some families that I know that can't afford to buy meat at the store so Its nice to be able to give them some trout or salmon when I go fishing. Anyway I worked to long today so I didn't get to go fishing so I don't know when Ill be able to go next. hopefully this week. well wait and see. What size fish has other people caught in elk lake on this message board? anyone wan't to share??? all the best bob

Bob

I never kill the small ones cause I kinda feel sorry for them. So If they are over 14 inches Ill take up to my limit home. As I love trout. Also I give some to some families that I know that can't afford to buy meat at the store so Its nice to be able to give them some trout or salmon when I go fishing. Anyway I worked to long today so I didn't get to go fishing so I don't know when Ill be able to go next. hopefully this week. well wait and see. What size fish has other people caught in elk lake on this message board? anyone wan't to share??? all the best bob

Bob

Bob

Bob

I don't often fish for trout, and then I tend to fish powerbait from the fishing dock when I do. My biggest this season was 21" but it really is a bore bank fishing, waiting for the rod tip to bounce. The biggest I've seen this year was a 23" weighing 6.5lbs ( a good fish indeed).

I don't often fish for trout, and then I tend to fish powerbait from the fishing dock when I do. My biggest this season was 21" but it really is a bore bank fishing, waiting for the rod tip to bounce. The biggest I've seen this year was a 23" weighing 6.5lbs ( a good fish indeed).

Back