Okay, so as of today we have the following:

Bass blaster
King_Cod
Derby
Reel Knotty +2
Fish Hunter +3
Tyee Slayer +2
and a pending from Fish Assassin +1

If everyone shows there would be 15 of us attending.

Anyone else up to join in or attend the meet and greet? Last chance.

What Is me +1?

Sh.t if all is a no go Agian I will offer a open house and BBq at my house. Just a offer. But I am up the highway 25 mins.

Postponed

Due to lack of interest and only 4 boats confirmed, the organizing committee (yay we promoted ourselves) have desided a postponement of this event is in order.
Thanks for those who signed up, and feel free to meet there if you wish, however we will try hard to get a few more people out for a later date.
Right now the idea of one weekend either side of Mother's Day weekend is being kicked around. I personally have historically had pretty good success this time of year in our local inside waters.

:(

Well thats to bad. I was hoping to at least come south for a few drinks with you guys even if it was just a pub gathering. I even got me a driver.

Well that sucks! :( I was looking forward to getting out fishing for some salmon to get my mind off of the halibut issue for a day (well at least part of a day). Guess I will have to spend the day preping the boat for a new chartplotter/fishfinder, that'll distract me for sure. Well hopefully more guys will be interested in an event later on, so that we can all get together.

Cheers,
Later...
Jay

Yeah it's to bad there isn't enough interest. Hope the weather turns out anyway. I hear the winter spring fishing in CR is still going strong.

Back