Double Eagle Price Reduced- $2500

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a scam. Poster is not the owner of the boat. The owner has other posts on CL claiming this is a scam. RCMP involved as well. Too good to be true...it probably is.

I saw that boat too the other day it said Comox, boat looked like it was worth at least 8 to ten grand

That's SophiaB's Boat and phone number. He sent me a email thinking it was me that posted it. I thought it was pretty funny that likely a from member had pranked him. RCMP? If he actually called them he would have been told its a self monitored site and to flag the add himself.

Do a google search. The ads still out there. I've seen it on at least 3 or more sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is my boat. and no its not for sale. The RCMP are involved. The person posting it is from this site, and someone I know. They just haven't figured it out quite yet. They will though, and when they do, you will all know as well how big of a loser this person is. The number on the add is my company number so its been quite the hassle. If you guys see the add if you could flag it that would be helpful.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also saw this add on comox craigslist, I know that hull is worth more then that.. I knew something was fishy.... COOL STORY BRO...:p

How about 3k? you can call off the cops n tell everyone it's sold :p hope you find the dickwad trying to sell your boat man , good double eagle for cheap is hard to find, im just as pissed as you it was a hoax...

The person posting it definitely is. Cant wait till it comes out. The person is a member here, and its not gonna be pretty!

With today's technology you would have known by now. It's pretty easy according to you. You say you know who it is and you are the most truthful man I have ever met, so spill the beans!!!

Anyway bud, sorry to poke fun at the situation, we can see it is really probably not that funny on your end of things...

I don't know who it is or I would have not only posted it. I also would have already been at their house and beat their butt. Its coming though. Like I said the cops are involved, who have some ip's. Its not like this is a priority for them though. lol. At some point someone will say something to someone and it will come out. it always does. Honestly the list of people ive pissed off in my day is probably not that short, but this is personal.

I posted one of our trucks for sale here with a phone number for my shop. not 20 mins later that add with my boat was up with that phone number. So who ever did it, knows me, has lots of time on their hands, also knows my boat, and my business and is 100% a member here. That list is short. So its not just anyone. Like I said, its nothing but a bit of hassle, so im not loosing sleep over it. But when I find out who it is, and I will, it will be a lot more then a little bit of a hassle for them.

Awww muffin... Sounds like a little Karma maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back