DONEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Come on David, there will be all those sweet, young, hairy, vegan tree planters hanging around Woss for the next couple of months. Should be able to find some "Social" life with a few of those[:p]:D

Congrats on completing your year.

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

Hey David, you had better hope none of those "Woss Beauties" belong to this forum............. I don't know if this will help but in Campbell River (this one is for you SeaWolf) they call a perfect ten
a four with a six pack........... :D:D SS

seaswirlstiper.jpg

Haha lucky. My brains turning into mush from studying. I have one more next week then im done. Unfortantly i dont get to go home though[xx(]

wahoo!!!! Im done in 48 hourss!!! 1st year engineering :D
then its working with as much fishing that i can fit as possible

What school Nedarb? I'm at UVic but am partway through 4th year and am on coop - only one exam and its completo - done coop in week too! can't wait.

im at uvic too... next year im trying to get into ubc though... well see if my marks will let me, math 133 was a killer[xx(]

quote:Originally posted by Sitkaspruce

Come on David, there will be all those sweet, young, hairy, vegan tree planters hanging around Woss for the next couple of months. Should be able to find some "Social" life with a few of those[:p]:D

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

I don't think I can lower my standards to yours Ken after some of the girls out here I've been able to "meet" :D;) lol

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/canucksfanatic44

quote:Originally posted by kelly

quote:Originally posted by nedarb2

im at uvic too... next year im trying to get into ubc though... well see if my marks will let me, math 133 was a killer[xx(]

Pfffft ubcs for gaylords [:X]

whats that, UofC is jealous eh ;) hahaha ya, too bad i cant chill outside all winter ;p
Been out fishing much?

quote:Originally posted by SerengetiGuide

quote:Originally posted by Sitkaspruce

Cheers

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

I don't think I can lower my standards to yours Ken after some of the girls out here I've been able to "meet" :D;) lol

www.serengetifishingcharters.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/canucksfanatic44

So how come one of those "girls" is not coming to downtown Woss with you??:D;)

SS

Fishing08018-1.jpg

quote:Originally posted by kelly

Nope and cant for a while.... to top it off it just snowed 3 inches...... [xx(]

HAHAHAHAHAH kelly thats a shame i bet your missin that salt air right about now id mail you some more salt but im afraid the snow over there might affect the delivery trucks

Back