Donations needed to save wild salmon!

Thanks for the reminder, BW. I'm on the monthly, painless payment plan. Try it!

There has been a problem with the donate site. I tried a few days ago and it wouldnt go through. I guess they are stoking on it but I haven't tried since

Great cause. My dad had won $500 in a 50/50 at Langara. He donated it right back to the Pacific Salmon foundation. I would have rather seen it go to Alex Morton but still a good deed. I will be donating the first of July in a significant way (for my family at least). This is the first time I will be donating significantly to an enviromental cause rather than a medical cause. This issue has hit home with me and it baffles me to know how little attention and consideration it is getting. I have also began my own social media campaign and a letter writing campaign to politicians. The excuse that one voice doesn't matter is weak and in-excusable! I don;t blame people for not knowing, I blame people for not acting. Please, please, any little help will go a long way!

http://www.gofundme.com/SalmonDiseaseTestingFund

Come on people, Alex needs some more funding! 20 or 50 bucks here and there adds up fast.

I didn't go huge, but even though I live in Alberta and only make one trip to the coast per year, I donated $50. Everyone who likes to fish for salmon or eat disease-free salmon should support this.............Ken

Sent from my iPad when I should be fishing.

Back