Dog Bait

Fish Camp

tonight I nicknamed our family pet "dog bait".10 years runt retiever golden lab.when walked heals very well and timmid when encounterd and sitts down..the dog loves the neighborhood of youth and children of a 100 yard cudisak 6 houses, with a dog cat door for for the petts to escape.Yesterday the dog went compleaty balistic in the dark @730 pm .I came out of the shop and walked to the noise in the driveway."This dog has been witnessed and photoed by a neighbour nose to nose with a large black bear eating our garbage this spring without barking .the photo crop says the dog did not eat.and spends time with deer that nestested christmas 2012.As the title says dog bait . courtenay .a creepy couple 40ish a audi, I have liccence plate and names.As I walked past the couple to lead them from our yards I noticed they parked with the viehical running and doors open 50 yards away.I.then after reacking to the dog and this new friend spoke with him and her.memerizing there back licence plate and finnesed there names from them .I told them there is a rcmp member there .a retired judge there .crown cowncil lives over there .and theres a few rcmp more down the block .crisis nurse lives there and you have come to me with your problem of a lost dog that you seen on a mailbox that looks like my dog.I asked for the number of the person missing the dog so I could call.they didn't have one.time for me to tighten the noose on the dog and pets.due to some twits disubing my peace.respond rather than react .remember you need a buddy in a situation when you must confront .

There are some sick human beings out there. Glad things turned out well for you and you didn't lose your dog!!

Back