Dirtdog

Hey Chev, you can get me at 618 8335. I'm burning the candle at both ends this week with the double shifts. I have the weekend off if your heading out.cheers dirty

Dirt dont forget to give me a shout if you need sombody to go up with. I do have accest to an extra poontoon :D.

Dirt dont forget to give me a shout if you need sombody to go up with. I do have accest to an extra poontoon :D.

Hey Salty, leave me your number. We'll definately have to hook up for a dangle... My screen is on the fritz, so keeping up with the site is a bit of challenge. Gimme a shout.cheers dirty

Hey Salty, leave me your number. We'll definately have to hook up for a dangle... My screen is on the fritz, so keeping up with the site is a bit of challenge. Gimme a shout.cheers dirty

Thanks for the offer N.N. Junkie, it's the hard drive. Will be reformatting this weekend.. -dirty

Thanks for the offer N.N. Junkie, it's the hard drive. Will be reformatting this weekend.. -dirty

Back