DFO enforcing removal of fish cleaning tables

The guts work great as crab trap bait, especially for short soaks. The heads are better for longer soaks. At my marina some of the guest from the campground like to get them at the cleaning station and put them in a light crab trap and throw them off the end of the dock or take them out a little ways if they have a small dingy.

Last edited:
REALLY doesn't DFO have better things to think off , I tell you we sure are going the way of a dictatorships society cant do this cant do that...I get in some really HEAVY use area then need a bin like at renfrew where at end of day it gets dumped, thats stuff gets eaten up pretty damn fast...its like they almost love picking on the smaller user groups , HEY DFO get your head out of your butt... and do something in life that is constructive for a change, instead of petty lil things.. like oh how about nets off the river!!! that your to scared to enforce!!!!

Removing fishing cleaning tables is not going to solve the over population of pinnipeds. We need a cull of pinnipeds so there will be more food for the killer whales. We just need to educate the whale society about who is talking all the salmon and get them on board.

Back