Up 'til 6 am.

Eleven pups this time.

Good thing the Missuz has a couple off!

Offshore within the hour...

LORDY! ;)
Nog

laughing-smiley-014.gif

Send the Missuz our best

Hey Nog, I might be interested in one if at all possible. Id love to see some pics when they get a little bigger and maybe try to pick one out.

-Steve :)

Hey Nog, I might be interested in one if at all possible. Id love to see some pics when they get a little bigger and maybe try to pick one out.

Give ya a shout when I am back in off the pond Steve - 5 or 6 days.
You are IN!

Rollin' Out...
Nog

Nog: What breed are your pubs again and what are you asking for them?
Thanks,
Terry

mom Asuilu 85lbs 1/2 Arctic Wolf, 1/4 German Shepherd, 1/4 Lab.
dad Amaruq 125lbs 1/2 Timber Wolf, 1/2 Alaskan Husky

mom Asuilu 85lbs 1/2 Arctic Wolf, 1/4 German Shepherd, 1/4 Lab.
dad Amaruq 125lbs 1/2 Timber Wolf, 1/2 Alaskan Husky

That's pretty well got it, except that Amaruq now runs close to 140 pounds. They will not be small!

Here's Mama:

Asuilu.jpg

And Papa:

Boogs_Portrait_2.jpg

This litter was 8 Gals and but 3 Ladz. 2 "Silvers", 3 "Blacks" and 6 with Amaruq's coloring. Will be spending some serious time and effort to get the wee ones off to a proper start of course. They'll need a LOT of room, and a LOT of attention. Certainly not for everyone, but those that do expend the effort end up with truly amazing, intelligent and devoted Companion Animals. Will be placing them for 250-300 clams. Could be open to negotiation for the right Folks.

Will post a few pix once I am settled back in here - just off the briney, and a lot of pressing matters to deal with...

All very healthy, and very Happy little Buggers! :)

Cheers,
Nog

Hey nog any of the blacks or silvers males? Glad to hear they are all doing well! Hope to hear more soon.

-Steve

Hope to hear more soon.

Hi Steve,

There was but one Silver male, and he is on tentative hold for a very good local Friend (awaiting the blessing of his Master - opps, meant Missuz... LOL!). Should that fall through I will let you know asap.

The other two males are colored like Amaruq - black & whites. One of those too is also one tentative hold for a member here, again awaiting conference with She Who Rules.

Have had some interest in the Gals, but currently all three color varieties are still available.

Pups were one week yesterday. They have tripled or better in size in that week!! All are very healthy and suspect their eyes will be opening right shortly now. We let their development determine when they are ready to go, usually that is about 6 weeks.

Now working on getting the huge kennel set up, hyabing in a monster doghouse in the next few days, and getting the yard set up to accommodate the newest pack. certainly nice to have that option! The last started off in my downstairs kitchen, and that was a bit of a nightmare believe me! Going to be great to be able to keep them outside this time around!

Anyway, off to sight in the new crossbow, then chasing down some munchies for them tomorrow. Methinks they will grow even faster on a mix of 1/2 puppy chow and 1/2 ground black bear trimmings!

Will take a few pix and post early next week.

Cheers,
Nog

THat sounds excellent. We are thinking now that maybe a female might be a better choice. Would love one of the silvers if its possible.

Good luck on the bear hunt crossbow is tough I tried for deer with one in kamloops last fall and had a tough time.

-Steve

... Would love one of the silvers if its possible.

Locked up for ya Steve.
Will pm shortly to confirm.

Crossbow was actually surprising. Zippy, and cut the 10X ring every time with broadheads @ 50 yards.
Pretty happy and confident now with it.
Time will tell what Yogi thinks.
3.gif

Cheers,
Nog

What kind of optics are you running Nog? I had a straight 4x on mine and it was pretty tough past 50 yds standing. Im not a very big guy though. And the crossbow was a millitary special opps bow. One of the most powerfull bows made.

Good luck and am very excited to meet my little ball of silver love :)

-Steve

You got a bad shoulder Matt?
I just picked up a new Mathews Z7Xtreme, Solo of course, set at 66lbs. I'm spliting fletches at 65 and 70 yards with my Rage mechanicals!

What kind of optics are you running Nog? I had a straight 4x on mine and it was pretty tough past 50 yds standing.

Running an Excalibur Ibex topped with their "Lumi-Zone" Scope:

Ibex-Shadow-Zone-LSP.jpg

The graduated crosshairs make shooting at various distances pretty much a Gimme.
Only fired a few shots offhand, most were "benched" as I wanted to determine the capabilities of the bow. VERY it seems.

You got a bad shoulder Matt?

Yeah. Stems from an old football injury (first time it was wrecked). Got sandwiched between two 250 pounders, collarbone broke in two spots and shoulder separated. Never did heal quite properly. Then I managed to roll a F&W truck up above the Crowsnest Pass when working for them. Broke the collarbone in another spot, and split the shoulder blade in two spots. Still managed to use my old compound for years, but the shoulder is finally catching up to me, and just drawing that now is painful. Dammit.

Sounds like you got quite the set-up! Didn't work with the crossbow beyond 50 yards, but certainly will be next time out!

Four bears yesterday, all of the "wrong" kind. Back at it again later in the week methinks - after the madness of the long weekend wanders home from the bush. Those pups are going to need some good munchies!! ;)

You can wander over for a boo anytime now Steve. Will try to get some pix up soon...

Cheers,
Nog

Good luck with the Bears, trying to get down Rimbey way, hasn't worked out, the whole province is burning up. One of my best baiting spots was burnt in Slave district 2 weeks ago!
Yes the new bow is launching 28" Carbon extreme Matrix with the 100gr. head at 295 fps!

Good luck and am very excited to meet my little ball of silver love :)

Hey Steve,

Be good to hear from you Buddy! That little Silver Girl has been a HIT with everyone that has wandered by to visit the pups (of course, she is a real EyeCatcher!) and of course everyone wants to claim her for themselves. Should let me know if you are still interested as I've been holding her back for now...

I'm onshore only until tomorrow afternoon, then off for ten days or so...

Pup pix here: http://www.sportfishingbc.com/forum/showthread.php?16029-The-Latest-Puppy-Thread...

Cheers,
Nog

Back