D.C REID

V

vince gee

Hey has anybody been keeping up with the latest rage and equipment in the friday times colonist?The gospel according too d.c. reid,what an absulute bunch of crapola!This guy is a grade A moron!Most people you talk too cant understand what or who hes talking about!Bring back Rob Waters!This guy is a complete Newbie and quit naming summer steelhead streams with populations under 50 fish and talking about how great they are for dry fly fishing.D.C we know you just get your info from some guide and then write about it without actually having fished it!Shake your heAd!

Hey vince more crapola in todays times-colonist. No reports on fishing just d.c. take on fishing, and none of it makes sense. If there is a report he just gets it from outfitters report. Time to gas that guy !!!!!

Hey vince more crapola in todays times-colonist. No reports on fishing just d.c. take on fishing, and none of it makes sense. If there is a report he just gets it from outfitters report. Time to gas that guy !!!!!

Anybody read todays Times-colonist. DC is trying to get Jets banned from the nitnat and a fly only section on the river. Does that mean the hatchery jet would be banned. He wants to charge his guests $1200. bucks a day and have most of the river to himself, so he can snag big springs on the fly. The only one ruining this river is him with all his articles in every mag there is on the Nitnat with maps to boot.

Anybody read todays Times-colonist. DC is trying to get Jets banned from the nitnat and a fly only section on the river. Does that mean the hatchery jet would be banned. He wants to charge his guests $1200. bucks a day and have most of the river to himself, so he can snag big springs on the fly. The only one ruining this river is him with all his articles in every mag there is on the Nitnat with maps to boot.

I don't live on the Island or read the TC but I have some info.
#1-The fly only movement on the Nitnat is decades old and has gotten nowhere in all that time.Ditto ban the jets.

#2-DC Reid has no Guide's license and if he keeps taking people fishing (that is to say if he ever finds someone to pay his outrageous prices) he's going to get charged with guiding without a license it's only a matter of time.

It doesn't matter if he calls what he's doing a 'workshop' he's guiding and that's that.If you email him to ask if he has a license he won't answer.

that's why there's a warranty!

I don't live on the Island or read the TC but I have some info.
#1-The fly only movement on the Nitnat is decades old and has gotten nowhere in all that time.Ditto ban the jets.

#2-DC Reid has no Guide's license and if he keeps taking people fishing (that is to say if he ever finds someone to pay his outrageous prices) he's going to get charged with guiding without a license it's only a matter of time.

It doesn't matter if he calls what he's doing a 'workshop' he's guiding and that's that.If you email him to ask if he has a license he won't answer.

that's why there's a warranty!

I haven't read much of reids stuff in the TC but I have read many of his articles in other periodicals.
You have my vote to bring back Rob Waters, he is a class act all the way!!!

I haven't read much of reids stuff in the TC but I have read many of his articles in other periodicals.
You have my vote to bring back Rob Waters, he is a class act all the way!!!

good post rodbreaker, i have a good friend who works for dfo and patrols nitnat.Ther Will be no banning the boys with jets and c'mon in order too get one in there it has too be highish water anyway and the river becomes quite large.I've fished beside dc and i'll tell you this guy is a real cracker on the flow!

good post rodbreaker, i have a good friend who works for dfo and patrols nitnat.Ther Will be no banning the boys with jets and c'mon in order too get one in there it has too be highish water anyway and the river becomes quite large.I've fished beside dc and i'll tell you this guy is a real cracker on the flow!

I vote for yo mama too take over the weekly column at the t.c.!

I vote for yo mama too take over the weekly column at the t.c.!

Back