Custom boat canopy - from China?

Sangstercraft

I’ve got a softop with clear plastic panels and a drop curtain on my boat. It needs replacing but I have had no luck with canopy makers on Van isle and in Vancouver. Some just don’t answer the phone, others it’s a year wait. Has anyone just removed their existing canopy, mailed it to a manufacturer (maybe in China?) and had them copy it and mail the new one back? I see Alibaba has companies that do this, but wanted to hear if anyone here has actually done it.

I’ve got a softop with clear plastic panels and a drop curtain on my boat. It needs replacing but I have had no luck with canopy makers on Van isle and in Vancouver. Some just don’t answer the phone, others it’s a year wait. Has anyone just removed their existing canopy, mailed it to a manufacturer (maybe in China?) and had them copy it and mail the new one back? I see Alibaba has companies that do this, but wanted to hear if anyone here has actually done it.
Have you tried Lilly at Port Moody boat tops? would much rather support a local business vs sending something else overseas. Nardone or haruna are also good options.

Back