Crew Members - Ad Fix

Can you please tell me where you're seeing the ads?

When we first fired these back up, we noticed Google was placing their ads above Ezoic's, so we deleted all Google ads, which were the root of the problem last time. According to Google's stats, these ads only appeared on Tues and Wed last week, then stopped.

Since Wed was the last time they appeared for us, I'm thinking three days is enough for everyone's browser caches to update. I've also manually rebuilt the system caches, which normally helps. Very curious to know how many of you are seeing any ads now. Thanks.

Can you please tell me where you're seeing the ads?

When we first fired these back up, we noticed Google was placing their ads above Ezoic's, so we deleted all Google ads, which were the root of the problem last time. According to Google's stats, these ads only appeared on Tues and Wed last week, then stopped.

Since Wed was the last time they appeared for us, I'm thinking three days is enough for everyone's browser caches to update. I've also manually rebuilt the system caches, which normally helps. Very curious to know how many of you are seeing any ads now. Thanks.
Bottom banner

Now I'm getting this whole screen scam pop up google thing

Mine has a bar at the bottom for accept cookies and enable push notifications that is grayed out and I can't get rid of. I only see it on Google not Edge.Screenshot 2023-05-24 102536.jpg

Back