Crew Members - Ad Fix

It looks like the DNS is still pointing at the proxy server, so the updates I made earlier today are taking a bit of time to reach everyone. Should be anytime soon. Again, thanks for your patience while this updates. We'll keep you posted.

Thanks Chrisp
No more ads for me on Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome
I am on a pc laptop

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw new side ads and the dropdown ones at the top this morning as well. When I cleared my Chrome browsing history, refreshed the page and then also visited threads I hadn't seen before, the ads disappeared.

I've just disabled all ads (for all users) both from our ad server and from the ad provider (Ezoic). I've just cleared history and they're still showing up for my Admin account. For my Crew account, the ads have disappeared, but I'm not usually logged into that one so it didn't take much to clear out that ad content. I'm going to check back in a bit. I suspect the Ezoic servers take a bit to update.

I've never had the ads ,now this morning I'm getting them . WTF

Yes now getting adds on my iPhone where before I was only getting them only my home PC.

No adds in my work pc tho but not sure if there is some add blockers installed on it.

Dropdown ad is there for me as well on my iPhone. I’ve asked our Ezoic rep to remove all ads, including that one.

Back