Crab & Prawn Traps FS (Tahsis - Richmond)

Sushihunter

Crab & Prawn Traps FS (Tahsis - Richmond)

Date: 2012-03-19, 4:28PM PDT
Reply to: kqvf9-2911269097@sale.craigslist.org [SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP]
All Crab & Prawn Traps have been sold - Thanks everyone!

I have 3 Commercial grade Sport Crab Traps for Sale.

Bettencourt Crab Traps - http://www.bettencourtsportcrabpots.com/

These are commercial grade traps designed for Sport fishing.

Very high quality, Stainless Steel wrapped in rubber to protect decking.

These are the 32" "Franko Special" Designed by California fishing expert Bob Franko

These traps were in fact OWNED and USED by Bob Franko in Tahsis, BC!

They sold new for $140. US$
Will sell for $70 each or all 3 for $150

Note: Sale is for Traps only - no lines, floats or rigging.

Own a bit of Tahsis history!

Also - look for my ad for Prawn Traps! http://comoxvalley.en.craigslist.ca/boa/2911229228.html
Photo #4

Traps located in Tahsis, BC
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
5Nb5H75Md3k33Id3H2c3j73391975d3911c51.jpg

5I25Gc5Fd3K53I73o6c3jacf1eecc889c1ada.jpg

5I95Ff5M83K43M63Hdc3jbf93e6b621e81635.jpg

5If5F75Hf3Kc3I93J8c3jfa07e7839b5f10ed.jpg

PostingID: 2911269097

http://comoxvalley.en.craigslist.ca/boa/2911269097.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Sushi, you dont ever come to the south island do you? Id take the prawn traps. Or meet in Nanaimo or something?

I will be travelling through Nanaimo sometime around the end of the month or maybe the first week of April - depends on how quickly I can get packed for the move.

I would prefer to sell the traps here in Tahsis as I'm not sure how much room I will have for transport. But if I still have them, and I have room, I would consider it.

Send me an email with your address and phone numbers to me at jim@jimsfishing.com and I will let you know once I get closer to moving day.

Something is wrong with the pictures of the traps Jim, I dont see any Rain..lol, musn't be Tahsis! R you still going to guide around Tahsis in the summers ? Hope to see out there this year, Doug

Something is wrong with the pictures of the traps Jim, I dont see any Rain..lol, musn't be Tahsis! R you still going to guide around Tahsis in the summers ? Hope to see out there this year, Doug

If you look closely, you can see some snow! We seem to be alternating between snow, rain and sunshine this week. Crazy weather!

Don't have my own boat, so I won't be guiding up here any more. It was too hard trying to coordinate hiring another guide with a boat to put together trips, but I intend to keep my hand in fishing some way or another. Watch the website in the future as I retool it to that purpose.

The good news is my fishing buddy Greg has just got himself a pair of Grady's to fish Vancouver, so I will be going fishing!

Just a heads up.

I have a pending deal for all the Prawn Traps.

Crab Traps are still available, but MAY have a pending deal coming in the next 24 hours.

Thank you to all who have enquired about them! :)

I will post here if and when the sale is final.

Wow nice load for two traps!! Is the prawn fishing as good around tahsis as it was the last couple years after all the commercial guys last year??

Wow nice load for two traps!! Is the prawn fishing as good around tahsis as it was the last couple years after all the commercial guys last year??

The season has just started, and I haven't heard any reports yet. I see no reason for it not to be good fishing.

The inlet has been closed all winter. Should be good.

Back