Cowichan River

Roe Bags,

How do you know Jag? Haven't talk to him for a while, how's he doing?

HL and Mama, ah, the good old days of the log jams. Some good memories there boys!!!!

Dohboy is also part of that memories as well. Those pale cheese Jensen eggs are something else for some days.

It's too bad the river have changed so much and one of the best honey hole is no longer there.

Yes Luna, the posse is still there but less active these days. Say hi to R for me, will ya?

Bananas, what are you doing in the fresh water thread??? :D:D
It's been years since seeing you in the river?

Fins, have you been hiding as well? Didn't see you at all last year?

Chosen, Let's get out soon,

Take care,

Hyde,

Roe Bags,

How do you know Jag? Haven't talk to him for a while, how's he doing?

HL and Mama, ah, the good old days of the log jams. Some good memories there boys!!!!

Dohboy is also part of that memories as well. Those pale cheese Jensen eggs are something else for some days.

It's too bad the river have changed so much and one of the best honey hole is no longer there.

Yes Luna, the posse is still there but less active these days. Say hi to R for me, will ya?

Bananas, what are you doing in the fresh water thread??? :D:D
It's been years since seeing you in the river?

Fins, have you been hiding as well? Didn't see you at all last year?

Chosen, Let's get out soon,

Take care,

Hyde,

Seems like this thread has given everyone a chnace at some great memories. Nice to hear from you as well there Hyde! Definitely some good times.

There may be a few guys out of retirement this year yet.

HL

Seems like this thread has given everyone a chnace at some great memories. Nice to hear from you as well there Hyde! Definitely some good times.

There may be a few guys out of retirement this year yet.

HL

Oh Snap!

Yep good ol days at the Jam. Remember a day there with Bananas and his woman another guy and myself and between all of us we hooked something like 35-40 steelies with only a few being the same fish. all on a white corkies! big slabs floping everywhere, fishing til almost 8pm in the spring in T shirts. Oh well life goes on, the river just aint the same. The old crew Banning, johny, Jag, Ronnie and his dog, highlights, Mama, on and on. Havn't fished that river in years. might have to dust off the gear and show all you regulars up![:p]

Oh Snap!

Yep good ol days at the Jam. Remember a day there with Bananas and his woman another guy and myself and between all of us we hooked something like 35-40 steelies with only a few being the same fish. all on a white corkies! big slabs floping everywhere, fishing til almost 8pm in the spring in T shirts. Oh well life goes on, the river just aint the same. The old crew Banning, johny, Jag, Ronnie and his dog, highlights, Mama, on and on. Havn't fished that river in years. might have to dust off the gear and show all you regulars up![:p]

Remember that day well mama the best day i ever had on the cowi.Makes me want to dust off the steel rod again.

Remember that day well mama the best day i ever had on the cowi.Makes me want to dust off the steel rod again.

sounds like we all have the same issue, too much dust on those rods, heck i would even have to find my gear [:0]

sounds like we all have the same issue, too much dust on those rods, heck i would even have to find my gear [:0]

Hey Hyde how's it going. Only made it out a couple of times last year. Went out with some top rods that really lit it up. Looked like some fish had sore lips so i know you were around. LOL.. The boat and gear are all ready to go. We will have link up and share a ride up with Wolfy.

Hey Hyde how's it going. Only made it out a couple of times last year. Went out with some top rods that really lit it up. Looked like some fish had sore lips so i know you were around. LOL.. The boat and gear are all ready to go. We will have link up and share a ride up with Wolfy.

Drifted the cowichan today, few trout landed and might of have had steelie on or a big brown... saw 2 other boats drifting and lots of people fishing from shore, other than that nice day ;)

Drifted the cowichan today, few trout landed and might of have had steelie on or a big brown... saw 2 other boats drifting and lots of people fishing from shore, other than that nice day ;)

looked like derby day on the cowie holy hell it was busy i guess nobody went back to work!LOL River looks good but not many fish around yet.
I guess the trees got cleared 5 drift boats and a pontoon today!
Im waiting for the run to show!

Back