Cowichan Lake??

hey jaundeone....it was fish storys like that..that got me fishing!!!LMAO.ive been living by those words 4 years..LOL.
good job on slayen'em in the lake.got any pics???
shakes

spinnin pinnin Aannd grinnin:D

I knew it!!! I wanted to stay at the east end but was shot down by the rest of the guys I was fishing with so we headed up to the far end of the lake on Saturday but never caught anything. Mind you we did fish the east end on Sunday with out catching anything there either. I think you just have to be lucky enough to find the fish then do like JuandeOne said... stick and stay and make it pay! Being a good fisherman helps too....lol. Thinking about going back up in the spring sometime in March..... anybody know what the fishing is like that time of year.

And remember....Keep your tip up!!!
fish.gif

quote:Originally posted by shake a paw

hey jaundeone....it was fish storys like that..that got me fishing!!!LMAO.ive been living by those words 4 years..LOL.
good job on slayen'em in the lake.got any pics???
shakes

spinnin pinnin Aannd grinnin:D

But of course, they are on Larry's camera. Will get them asap and post a few.

GetAttachment2.jpg

COWICHAN LAKE WILD CUTTHROAT NOV / 09

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

GetAttachment2.jpg

COWICHAN LAKE WILD CUTTHROAT NOV / 09

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

Nice fish Hootey, looks like your standing at the entrance to Shaw Creek.... Am I close?

fish.gif

Nice fish Hootey, looks like your standing at the entrance to Shaw Creek.... Am I close?

fish.gif

Sea R, you betcha....

Sea R, you betcha....

Back