Courtenay o/b mechanic

T

tortuga

Does anyone know where the mechanic named Gord who used to work out of his yard on Stewart Ave in Courtenay has moved to or how to contact him.
He did some great work for me in the past and I have a Yamaha 8 hp that needs a tuneup.
Thanks

Dennis is the former owner of what is now CV Marine. Excellent mechanic, used him for years.... but since he sold CV Marine to Ed and Wayne, I have had great service from them. And they are an authorized Mercury Service center. Seems you have a choice !!!

A & E on Ryan gets my vote and all my work. Talk to Kenny great guy, great work and fair price. No bull%% extra fees.

HM

I am sure they are great mechanics , but over the years I have spent minimal money on tools to do some of or most of my maintenance .(leg oil , engine oil ,index plugs,trailer bearings , seals ,brakes , etc) If you have to shell out $100 bucks an hour you can do the most of it yourself . Check out U tube if you have any hesitation on your repairs . There will be most if not all the info to do your maintenance yourself and save big time . Just a suggestion . Do what you feel is comfortable for yourself .

Back