Congrats to the Edmonton oilers

Jwolfe

Well Congradulations to the Edmonton oilers for being left out of the playoffs the longest out of every team in the NHL ....

They are a disgrace I was cheering for them this year but NEVER again.

Calgary fans should be proud look at their team out of the playoffs for months yet they still try to win games. The instant Edmonton was an outside shot for the playoffs they did the old turtle routine and are losing their way to the bottom of the pile and a better draft pick. If I was an oiler fan I would be ashamed! Where is the fight? Do they need another 3 first overall picks before they are ready to try and compete?

There is no way the oilers should be at the bottom of the west they are there because they want to be. Draft position is more important to them then self respect. PLEASE let the flames win the lottery they are the worst team and deserve the pick they just try unlike Colorado and Edmonton and because they tried and won some upsets down the stretch they will pay with a lower draft choice then the teams who have mailed it in for the last month.

Fingers are crossed that the oilers pick a dud with their first round pick its what they deserve. I wouldn't feel this way if they tried and finished 10th of 11th but bottom 3 in the west AGAIN is shameful!

I think the Oilers were trying this year, for a while, but the season was a P.O.S. anyway. Throw the fans a few crumbs, and call it good. Craig McTavish stepped in and said this is the way it's gonna be boy's, this is the way it's gonna go down, this is how it's gonna play out, SO BE IT - McTavish is no dummy, he knows that the Oilers still need a couple of pieces to the puzzle. I agree Pete, it is shamefull , but it's business also, and dont think for one second the Oiler's feel any SHAME. See what happens next year i guess, hopefully they try and do better, but dont count on it. The NHL sure isn't what it used to be.

Ya I think some of there young guns are going to be wanting some cash to stick around next year ,and don't count on any vet dman to want to move north to a bad team and terrible city =thesadtruth

I think it looks great on them. They have caved for years to get first draft. let them choke on them ;-)

The only pity I have is for anyone who gets drafted to have to live there

This is too funny

Attachments

• 394162_10152806377975602_342539381_n.jpg
    394162_10152806377975602_342539381_n.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 141
Back