Comox Valley Meats?? Where is Tony?

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
This place had the best hot pepperoni and garlic coil I have ever tried. But the doors closed on this neighborhood meat shop and with it went my fishing treats.

Anyone know if he is still around town? Is there some where to buy his product? Is there a way to reach him?

Cheers,

i usually use butchers block FA...owner is greg...not sure if they mite have what ya need....holmes*

If you ever tried the hot pepperoni and garlic coil that Tony made you would never ever eat Butcher Blocks. Butcher Block has better meat then Tony did though.

get their grass feed meat out of my freezer. I have had game meat that tasted better.

I'll take it................... and what is wrong with game?? ;-)

Hey FA, me thinks that you are a better fisherman than food critic........................

SS

I have been told that Tony lives in Comox. I will find what I am looking for......

Hey CL, I have a porter house from Gunthers in my freezer wraped May 26th. It is all yours if you want it.

Nothing against you Rob. I want Tony's stuff. If you like Gunthers come by here and get their grass feed meat out of my freezer. I have had game meat that tasted better.

That's because game meat does taste better!
Dave

Come get it..CL.... you know where I am at and my number.

But where is Tony???

Dam this is getting off topic, come on guy's

Just kidding Owen, I dont know what Butcher your talking about Is he the one that closed shop a long time ago that was located at the end of Anderton near Comox Video and More?

Back