Comox Valley and Campbell River Guides

P

Prairie Locked

Hi everyone,

I'd like to put the bug in the ear of area guides to find out if someone would be willing to donate some type of a charter or package to be a part of a larger 'destination' package to be put up as an item in a live auction fundraiser.

I already have commitments from a number of Comox Valley and Campbell River businesses for gift certificates for accomodations, whale watching, and dining to name a few while discussions continue with other businesses as well. The intent is to sell this as a 'destination package', ideally the successful bidder would be a family or small group.

This event is a formal Gala and will take place in October and is the primary fundraiser for Cantilon Choirs. All donations will receive a charitable tax receipt for the value of the donation. There will be over 400 attendee's, there is large corporate sponsorship, so exposure will be great for you. There will be signeage for your company as part of a disply.

If this is something that would interest you or if you are willing to support a wonderful organization, please contact me via P.M. If you have questions or require any clarification, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Bump,

there's been a bit of interest but nothing official or a firm commitment yet.

Would someone be willing to help out an amazing group

Thanks again

Back