Comox light show

springnut

We got a message fro a friend to take a drive down high wood drive in comox. Glad we did what we found was one of those light houses matched to music. Sat there for about five songs, their neighbours must be driven nutts from all the lookie looos.

Nice...

You ever gone for a walk down the road thats at the bottom of 10th St E. ???? The whole street is lights up for Christmas. I believe it's called Williams Road.

Laura drove me and three young ones all over the valley tonight. The neighborhood off of 10th St. E. Won.. How ever the lights at the home on Highwood Dr. was great... They had cookies and hot chocolate by donation.Plus stickers for the kids... Money going towards the RCMP officer the was T-Boned the other night well on duty.

Hate to say it but it was the best hot chocolate I ever bought the brats... I was drinking Martini's though...I never tasted the hot chocolate...But it was to a great cause.

Merry Christmas,

Last edited by a moderator:
Laura drove me and three young ones all over the valley tonight. The neighborhood off of 10th St. E. Won.. How ever the lights at the home on Highwood Dr. was great... They had cookies and hot chocolate by donation.Plus stickers for the kids... Money going towards the RCMP officer the was T-Boned the other night well on duty.

Hate to say it but it was the best hot chocolate I ever bought the brats... I was drinking Martini's though...I never tasted the hot chocolate...But it was to a great cause.

Merry Christmas,

Will have to take the kids to check this out. Thanks for sharing guys.
Don't mind donating to the officer at all. She came into the hospital same time I was there.

Back