Cold Air

herronjoe

I'm all for NAFTA but you guys up North have to stop exporting your Artic air into Washington. Those poor people in Western Washington have no idea how to drive in snow. Here on the East side of the Cascades the snow is a fact of life. However, this AM it was -2C on my back deck. The cat was real happy to be let in. Someone forgot to let her in last night. Hope all of you have a Merry Holiday and New Year. Looking forward to fishing next season (provided there is a season) in beautiful BC. [:I]

:D That's what you get for the soft wood lumber deal! :D Enjoy the cold and have a merry white christmas!

I heard all this cold air came from Siberia, it was minus 65 degrees there a few days ago.[:0]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
freshwaterlagoonnuquicw3.jpg

My brother emailed from St Laurent Manitoba , they are moving into a new house this last week and with the wind chill factored in it was -45C
now that would drop your apples off in a hurry !

AL

quote:now that would drop your apples off in a hurry !

So what? At that temp thier little buddy wont come out to play anyway!!:D

20ft Alumaweld Intruder

U.S. Surgeon General Warning:

to all US Citizens:

Due to the continued unauthorized and illegal exportation of Canadian Winter without proper approval from US Customs and border services, all US citizens are warned to avoid all contact with this deadly and toxic substance. Canadian winter can cause harmful and permanent health effects on soft bellied Americans.

Those exposed to Canadian winter can experience the following side effects:
  • propensity to use the suffix "eh" at the end of a sentence, such as "sure is cold out today, eh.
  • A uncontrollable desire to drink real beer
  • A need to strap on hockey skates and skate around on frozen lakes with a touque, hockey stick and hockey gloves on
  • an expanded knowledge of geography and an awareness of the land mass north of the 49th parallel
  • an intense desire to paint your pick up truck any colour other than white
  • an amazing new ability to speak the Queen's English
Those persons exposed to Canadian Winter are instructed to immediately report to their local hospital to have the excess cranial matter removed and be re-exposed to more suitable American pleasures such as "American Idol","America's Next Top Model", "basketball" and "bass Fishing":D

BTW, Yes I know we invented basketball. Thank God that was one export taht we chose not to bring back:D

Yah man bring on Relic and Molly I WANT THE BEACHCOMERS BACK.
sorry I forget the other guys name.

Dam cold here in sumas top wind gust was 62 mph temp avg. 20 F.
Close the gate at CHILLEWACKAR EH!!!!

Cold Weather is why they call it winter. We need the water and the snow is falling like there's no tomorrow. More snow equals more water for the fish. Mike

Clinging to my Guns and Religion. www.KoneZone.com

Back