COHO FISHING----CHERRY POINT BEACH

No sign yet.
Spent 3 hrs looking today, but nothing. Nobody else targeting them either.
But then I couldn't even find or catch a pink today so what do I know.

Hey is this rumour about some beach on Cherry Point where you can cast ....is this true[?]If so how do you get there, the CHERRY POINT MARINA has a new owner and is an butt-ole he doesnt allow crabbing or shrimping off the dock and the shore theris full of kelp........

Do you know where the Cherry Point Vineyard is? The road to the beach splits off to the east about there. Sorry, can't remember the names.
Water is less than 10 feet deep for a 100 or 200 yards off the beach.
Wadwes, pontoon boats etc.
Good luck

[?][?][?] anyone fishing the point[?][?][?]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

[?][?][?] anyone fishing the point[?][?][?]

ITS OUR PASSION TO FISH AND GET OUT OF DOORS...PLEASE...FISH LEGAL OR GET OFF THE RIVER!

looong gone hootey, please dont use caps btw its equivalent of screaming over the internet, and all the emotions things are excessive :):D[8D];)[^][:0][8)]:D:D:D:D:D.

looong gone hootey, please dont use caps btw its equivalent of screaming over the internet, and all the emotions things are excessive :):D[8D];)[^][:0][8)]:D:D:D:D:D.

ok got it....[:I]

ok got it....[:I]

Back