Coated Cannonballs

Fish Assassin

Crew Member
I have a pile of coated glow cannonballs made by CCB in almost every color he makes. 15 and 20 pounders. 15's are available in finned or round. 20's are round.

Uncoated and plain black balls also available in 15 pound finned balls.

Available for pickup in the Comox Valley.

PM, call or email to make arrangements.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys who use these what colors do you like?

My first couple test runs were not successful having fine luck with bare lead. I was fishing them early in the season when it was slower but hits seemed to always come on the bare lead side or rod stacked 40ft above the coloured ball.

Great quality just need to get some confidence in them.

You should stock up on CCB's glow Hali weights FA they are killer.

You should give them another go. I have used and caught fish with every color now. The amount of glow depends on the color of the ball. Lighter the color the more they glow. Even the black balls glow. I can't say one color sells better then others either, yet most guys return and buy more for them selfs and their friends. After having these balls now for almost a year I have not had one complaint. If I didn't like them I'd just pour my own again.

I have plain uncoated balls here and very few of them ever sell unlike the glow balls.

I recently bought the green 15 lb finned glow balls from you and they work very well. I put my 10 lb lead balls away as a spare just in case.

Just sayin

Boated 40+ springs and lost just as many as many friends and family don't fish much ,most days were spent fishing for salmon part time or for a few hours at Duval and castle. I run only coated balls. I have had people and guides tell me from Vic to Hardy that "my balls are the best they have ever used". There soft to the touch, don't mark up your boat ,don't chip your gel coat , you don't touch the lead , plus there super cool then just plain old lead and weigh the proper amount or more.

I don't care if people wana run coated or uncoated as the coated one are alot of work time money and effort.

The only reason I can see people running lead is there cheaper that is the only benefit to bare lead in my opinion.At the dock I was at alot of people with ugly made uncoated and full of contaminants like hard lead, had a lot of trouble catching springs but cohos and pinks no problem .
The guys running pure lead (soft lead) or coated balls were catching springs.

I always look at people's balls hahaha thinking I cannot put crap like that on my boat.comfidence is key and I don't have confidence in cheap or cheaply made gear no matter what it is .

Cheers all

Last edited by a moderator:
cannon balls

I have a pile of coated glow cannonballs made by CCB in almost every color he makes. 15 and 20 pounders. 15's are available in finned or round. 20's are round.

Uncoated and plain black balls also available in 15 pound finned balls.

Available for pickup in the Comox Valley.

PM, call or email to make arrangements.

Would like 2 15 pounders. going to Port A on Friday. Looking 4 ahome 4 10 lb mould. If you have any Ideas email me this your territorty

Traveling Tuesday from Comox Valley to Vancouver and back again same day if anyone needs cannonballs email or PM me and I will ad you to the list.

Back